Program Officer, Partnerships at FIREBRAND Movement
Program Officer, FIREBRAND FORERUNNERS BIBLE SCHOOL
We are seeking an innovative, organized, and dependable program officer to join our growing team. You must be detail-oriented and willing to learn within a fast-paced leadership environment. Your excellent capacity to plan and implement program initiatives as well as monitor their progress is critical. You will serve with and report directly to the Program Director.
As the Program Officer, Partnerships, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, evaluating and reporting Programs in FIREBRAND Movement working closely with our volunteers and partners, as well as fulfilling other key responsibilities to which you are appointed under the direction of the Director.
- Follow through on and adhere to yearly Program Calendar at FIREBRAND Movement.
- Implement daily operations that support and implement our program objectives at the Bible School.
- Work with Faculty Members to create new short courses, webinars, seminars, modular programs and events within FIREBRAND Forerunners Bible School, whether online or onsite.
- Drive the coordination of Guest Writers and Authors on Book Writing Projects.
- Work in a way that achieves a robust, rich and Scripturally-grounded Curriculum is maintained across all programs, to deliver a spiritually-impactful and academic experience to students.
- Provide comprehensive Partnership Reports on a regular (approved) basis on all activities of Faculty Members, Guest Authors and other Partners of the FIREBRAND Movement
- Manage the FIREBRAND Forerunners Bible School Alumni Network and it’s Program.
- Build a supportive and collaborative ecosystem for Alumni and Partners as we build a global community of God-hungry saints, sparking revivals in their communities.
- Coordinate the excellent execution of other programs in FIREBRAND Movement including FIREBRAND Festivals.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, human services, or related field
- 0 – 2 years of work experience
- Basic data management skills
- Strong personal leadership and motivation
- Good planning and project management competence
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills
This is a full-time role, but is mostly remote, and may not require your physical presence except at scheduled meetings and live ministry events. You may join livestream if not within Lagos, Nigeria. Our team members are, however, very adept at personal mastery and time management to deliver excellently on assigned tasks.